Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ramblings

I simply have not had time to post over here for a while. No news is good news in this case. I have been making baby steps in establishing some good eating habits. My husband has been encouraging me to join weight watchers. As I have shared I was in the program two other times. Last Saturday I joined. I made this decision based on several reasons. I had $10 a week extra to burn and thought, why not. No seriously, I really do not like having to pay. Real Reasons. . .
  • Most importantly, my husband thought it would be encouraging for me.
  • I needed more accountability. Although spark people has the wonderfully encouraging articles available - I find the group setting better accountability. (As I am typing I am thinking, you know spark people did have groups you could join. Maybe that would have worked.)
  • I am so close to goal weight (and lifetime membership status) I can taste it ;-) and I just can't seem to stick with it on my own.
  • I know in the past ww has helped me establish good habits of eating what I need and no more.

2 comments:

  1. i've heard great things about weight watchers. i need to join too because i can't seem to get motivated to get my buns in gear in order to shed some pounds and i desperately need to. i am more overweight than i have ever been and thinking about it just bums me out. keep us informed and thanks for being an encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, Thanks for commenting. It is encouraging to know you are being encouraged! Isn't God great the way He does that!! I so want to give EVERY area of my life to Him. Let me know when you join, we can compare notes.

    ReplyDelete