Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Staying the Course

I haven't posted for some time. I have been maintaining weigh wise. I have been struggling to stay encouraged on a spiritual front. Feel so easily distracted, and I have much to distract me. I know the right thing to do and am just NOT doing it. Drew is so faithful to encourage me to stay in God's Word and to continue to call out to the LORD moment by moment!

My sister Terry's incredible commitment to the LORD and continued weight loss has been a great encouragement to me. Also, I was reading aloud a biography of Abraham Lincoln to some of the kids and was struck by Lincoln's commitment to improve himself. He would make daily goals of what he was going to do that day to be better the next day. Inspired me to keep a daily log of verses I must memorize etc.

I know I rambled quite a bit here, but I needed to :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment