Monday, April 29, 2013

No Sugar Challenge Day 8, 9 and 10

Saturday, Sunday and Monday

Wow, I am finishing day 10 already.  I have felt really good with higher afternoon energy through this!  I am so thankful I took the challenge.

My core challenge has been renewed as of Sunday.  I cannot hold the plank pose for the full minute yet, but am doing 30 seconds strong now.  I will just keep challenging my body!!

Saturday work out: only did 3/4 of the core challenge.  Did 100 jumping jacks.  I have been doing these on busy days.  I do ten full body jumping jacks at a moderate pace then push myself hard for 5, then do 5 moderate, push myself hard for 5 more.  That's 25!  I take a lap around the dining room, then repeat this 3 more times!
Saturday food tracking: good

Sunday work out: ran 2.5 in 30 minutes!!  I was so excited to do this.  This is what I worked all summer 2011 to do for the turkey trot.  Then trained again last summer, basically starting over from scratch at the beginning of the summer.  I was pumped to not have to start over from scratch this year.  Working out on and off since Jan. 1, 2013 has paid off!!  Started the core challenge again today.  Plan to do it every day for 7 days, then reevaluate.
Sunday food tracking: non existent : (

Monday work out:  45 minutes fast walking, stretched, did core challenge, stretched again
Monday food tracking: good

weighed myself this AM and was disappointed to have gone up 1#.  All muscle, right??  I am encouraged by how my clothes are fitting so will just keep plugging away : )

Thank you Lord for new mercies!  Thank you for creating my body to need exercise! Thank you for sustaining my through 10 days of no sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment