Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Couch Potato to 5 K day 4

Day 4
13 min jog 5 min walk




Incorporated my run in with tonight's Advertiser delivery.  Cob and I finished the route in record time once Drew came to pick up Baruch, Abram and Chloe!  Not sure why but I started out a bit on the fast side and after 5 minutes thought for sure I had been running 10.  Anyway I slowed the pace and made all 13 without too much trouble ;).  I also did not experience the "oh no, I'm not going to make it" mindset at the outset.  Not sure if that was due to the task aspect of tonight's w.o. or the fact that it was my third work out.  Oh and I should mention that my knees have been bothering me some.  I am going to try to get in some thigh strengtheners tomorrow and see if that helps on Thursdays jog.

No comments:

Post a Comment