Tuesday, May 7, 2013

No Sugar Challenge Days 16, 17 and 18

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday

Sun.
Work out:lovely 2.3 mile run with Abram riding ahead on his bike. Slightly foggy, wonderfully cool! Hit the cote challenge hard.
Tracking: not so hot : (

Mon.

Work out:I had a great prayer run this AM. Praying for family, friends. Thanking God that I can run! Had a nice stretch session before doing the core challenge.
Tracking: great! Tracked every bite, and stayed in the calorie range I want to be in.

Tue.

I have a new challenge for myself, get 8 hours of sleep a night! Sugar has been under control, by God's grace .  I am still concerned that when I do have sugar I will binge, but I keep giving those thoughts to the Lord. I am thankful to be memorizing Philippians 4:6-8 with a neighbor. It is helping my thoughts stay grounded.

Work out: I ordered some DVD's that I started today. A friend loaned me a workout series called Turbo fire. They are amazingly challenging. I liked the results from doing just a couple of the different workouts that I ordered my own! The pack came with ten DVD's, a book explaining the workouts, another book with nutrition information, recipes and a weight loss plan, a couple workout bands a workout schedule, another pamphlet with a 5 day intense weight loss plan, and 5 bonus DVDs. I am really excited to be on the workout track again!!
Tracking: excellent today.
Sleep: 7.5 :( so close I can taste 8 hours if I'd just stop blogging :-)

Philippians 4:6-8Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God and the peace of God will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Finally brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure whatever is lovely,  whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence or anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment